February 24, 2010

Setting objectives



As I said, I'm new here;). To begin, I hang an article sent to me by Andreu. As you know, he can advise you and will design a specific table for you to lose weight. The article discusses the purpose of set goals once we decide to exercise. Hope you like it.

The definition of objectives in sports

Running Machine

Normally one aims "to improve general fitness, but that's not enough. What does improve fitness? We have to realize the objectives.

We have to start targets. For example:

* Content: I want to increase my endurance.
* Size: To what extent I want to increase it (I want to be able to walk up the stairs 5 floors without stopping. Or you want to be able to run 30 minutes at a pace slightly)
* Weather: In how long I want to achieve this goal. 2 months, 3 months ...

From this definition of objectives, it will be easier to get them (provided of course, we know how to do to achieve that goal). Important objectives that are realistic and progressive. To do this I need to know where we started. If we have a sedentary lifestyle can not hope to run the half marathon in 1 hour (with a few days of training) or several kilos in weight loss few days.

If we are scoring goals by stages, gradually, not just getting going to go but our motivation to go further.

Want to try out a diet program that I highly recommend, than Click Here! for more information.

Join your favorite social network:


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment