February 02, 2010

5 steps to reestablish your metabolism



In my life I have done many foolish things to lose weight. All that stuff had a common denominator, and it was the lack of information.

There have been periods where I ate very poorly, and still believed he was doing well and that this was going to lose weight properly.

It is true that while losing weight short term, ultimately it has not done more harm.

These bad decisions (made, as I say, for lack of information) are those that should prevent anyone who was first put on a diet. What I have read and, above all, experience has shown me that following these simple tips, not only lose weight properly, it is possible that if you are starting to cost thin, turn up the wick from burning fat Again, accelerating your metabolism.

Steps to start accelerating your metabolism

The first step is easy. Just have a breakfast.

Do not go to the office with a coffee in the body with the excuse of saying "I'm not hungry in the morning" or "no time for breakfast. Get up a little earlier, get a healthy breakfast and eat it. This is the mistake I've done for many years, and is the error that has made me more damage, since no breakfast makes your metabolism still go on sleeping, even though we stay a couple of hours awake.


Second step, do not skip meals.


You have to eat 5 or 6 times a day. Not worth skipping breakfast and then have a snack. Eat while you're not hungry, but do it. Years befor I just ate too much for lunch and dinner. Now I distribute meals, and so I spend most of the day without hunger.

Third step (and this is a continuation of above), eat the amount of food that you eat no more, no less.

I remember when I had a season in which boiled beans dined alone, was awful. And worst of all, I thought I was doing well! Do not feed me enough, and this made my metabolism began to unbalanced. Therefore, follow the diet you follow, do not get no food. Eat everything you share in the appropriate amount, and if you do not like what's there, bite the bullet and do eat i!

Fourth step, drink water before you get thirsty.

This is essential to avoid dehydration, drink water before you get thirsty. Before I simply take two or three glasses of water a day. Now I take the bottle every time I sit on the computer, and every so often I take a sip of water.

Fifth step, guess what? Get some exercise.

During my adolescence I did not do a single day of exercise, while my classmates were all athletes. This really hurt me because if I had exercised a young man, would have gained a lot of muscle mass and now have another type of constitution. Fortunately, this is very changeable and, now that I have a few more years, I used to get some exercise, which comes like pearls to me. But it is clear that if I were asked a good advice to lose weight, this would be my favorite.

Of course, if you have any more advice, you could put it in the comments. Perhaps some include it in my daily routine.

In case you can't do it by yourself, my recommended product for your metabolism is this one:

Join your favorite social network:


Bookmark and Share


No comments:

Post a Comment